Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged by little Joanna

Tagged by cute little Joanna. I should be the Susana jie jie she is referring to right? :P dun care lar… perasan perasan lar.. ahahaha.. here u go Joanna…

1. What do you like the most?- My relationship with God- Nigel’s Laughter, His attention and faithfulness- The love and care of my family- God’s creation (mother nature, flora and fauna)- The pure friendship from my friends- Seeing people grow… up.. :P- Being in different season of life… (I hate the mandate and boring lifestyle.)

2. The thing you desire the most.- Wow.. so many things wor… can only state one ah??? Eh eh… To not be left behind or even leave someone behind for eternity with Jesus.

3. The things you value the most.- My relationship with God- My relationship with Nigel & my Children- My relationship with my Family (including Church members)- My relationship with my Friends (all over the world.. hahaha)- My relationship with my Youth- God’s purpose in everyone’s life.

4. Important treasures.-All of the relationships as of above. -The gifts & talents from God-My child in my tummy right now.-The experience of Life, memories and lesson in life.-My two dogs ahahahaha… they play an important part in cheering up my life-Anything tt brings back wonderful memories to me… even photos…

5. The most expensive item you've bought.-My Wedding gown…

6. When do you feel happiness?-Every Single Day!!!!!

7. What made you sad recently?-the sad happenings around the world, nation, family and friends.

8. Things you want to learn.-Unconditional love of God-Wisdom of God-To be a better example for others to follow.

9. Your dream when you were young.-To have a happy family life
-To have a basket full of groceries..

10. If there's $100 million, how will you use it?
-Invest & Save to get more $$-get a new place with the extra $$-share it with my family with the extra $$ -give for missions/ministries with the extra $$-go travelling with the extra $$-Bless my friends with the extra $$-Build an Education fund for the needy with the extra $$

11.If you're going on a vacation, what one thing will you bring?-Camera 12. If you have 3 wishes.-To live a life worthy of Christ Jesus -To have a great Family Life-To have health, wealth and happiness… ahahahah this is Nigel’s wish :P

13. When was the last time you cried?-when I heard about the suffering of ppl in Myanmar and China recently.

14. Do you feel happiness now?-Most definitely! Joy! Fill with Joy!

15. What does life mean to you?-Life means a chance to prepare myself for eternity with God.

16. If you can only bring 3 things with you. - To where???? To my grave? To heaven? For travelling? Sorry insufficient information so I cannot ans…

17. If you can only live one more year.-Will spend all my time with ppl I love, writing my prayers for them and show them that I care.

18. Tag 5 person.- Those that was Little Joanna tagged that have not done this tag… Staphanie, Su jane & Jin Ing.. (I dunno teacher John so… never mind him lar aahahahaa)

No comments: