Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby up dates

Yesterday Nigel and I went for our monthly baby check up. Saw baby’s face oh! How Baby look like? Like a baby lar.. duhh… all baby look almost the same one mar.. ahahha.. round round cubby cubby lor… can see the fingers and feet d.. and its like much bigger then before… (of course bigger lar… if not why my tummy looks bigger, right? Tak kan lar I am getting Spare tire now coz of fat?)

I am actually glad that baby is growing normally coz I have been eating less mah compared to my normal daily diet b4 pregnant… but it seems that even though I dun eat much, baby will still take up my nutrients.. J good lar.. the I will just eat what ever I can eat, coz if I eat too much, I may puke (over eating gua) but keep hearing ppl say if u dun eat enough bb dun get enough nutrients and may not grow normally.. Praise God Baby is well develop at this stage J

16 weeks already, will upload the ultrasound later :) Suppose can check out Baby’s gender liao but Baby was not cooperative so can’t see anything lar…may be we’ll be more sure on the 24th week where we’ll do a proper check up on the Baby with 4D effects. Ahahaha so canggih!

I think Prof. Paul was checking Baby’s digits, measuring the Baby’s size and Baby’s bone structure. (Coz I keep seeing the rib bones) Can see Baby’s heart beat too J very healthy according to Doctor.. This time Prof. Paul was trying to get the right angles to see the gender so didn’t really press or kacau the Baby to move so Baby looks very peaceful.

No comments: