Friday, May 23, 2008

On my 30th birthday!!!

When I was in my teens, my birthday always fall during exam time and sometimes holiday… so I never get to celebrate them with my friends or family. Like this year.. it’s the last day of exam for some.. so its good but too bad I’m already 30.. akakakaka…. I’m not afraid to get older or even share my age to anyone coz I don’t feel insecure with any age I am in. I am glad for every birthdays and age that I grow into gracefully.. ha… Yes.. I look older then before and not so much energy as before.. yet, God have been good to me & my love ones and that is what matters most.. other things like age doesn’t concern me at all… I love to grow old when it’s my time to! Don’t you? I don’t want to remain looking like a teen when I am already 40 years old… It’s not natural and it’s not healthy…

It's ok Nic, I understand you are not obsessed with your age.. you just feels 19 : P its good tt you love to be young and you look very young too.. ahahah… so it ok lar.. To those younger ones, don’t worry when you turned 25 or 30 next time.. its alright. Its good, see how far you have come and how much you have grown!!!

The best thing would be to look back and see yourself 7-10 years ago and having God by your side all the way until now.. so much have changed since my 21st birthday! I graduated, I got a job, met new friends, build a ministry, meet my husband, got married and now… having a baby!!! How wonderful is this feeling I have now… it brings tears to my eyes and joy to my soul..

It wasn’t always smooth sailing nor wonderful, I can honestly tell you tt but it has been a great journey! With God, family and friends by our side, the suffering world would seem easier to go through, where you can find true comfort, encouragements, love and care.

So be glad when you grow older!!! No matter you are 17 going to 18 or like me 29 going to 30! Or even when you are 45 going to 46! It’s a blessed Joy and Wonderful Feeling to celebrate your Age NO MATTER what the number is!!!!! Rejoice to the Lord! No matter what…

No comments: