Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things are happening around our family, friends and fellow Christians...

Have been glad to enter the year of 2008. Yet many terrible, horrible and unpleasing news would arise around us. It discourages me a lot at times..

Many young people in our youth are persecuted and confused by the enemy. Many of my fellow frens in ministries feel lost and discouraged. Many leaders finds it dry to serve. Many unpleasant events had happened - my frens and colleagues... and here I am having the time of my life?

I truly feel very bless right now, having all that I ever needed and wanted in relation to my family, friends and career.. even my girls in CPY is more mature and they can reply on God & put their trust in Him no matter what now.. Yet, i feel for those who suffer around me coz I love them very much and the only thing I can do is to pray for them as much as I can; to make them feel loved as much as I am able to. Other then that, it's all in God's control & loving hands...

My heart aches whenever people around me suffers, in pain or even lost. And even though many may say tt it's not good for my baby but i think my baby is learning to be compassionate and learning that people need the Lord, in the good times and in the bad times.. I feel their pain too at times and then.. it hit me..

We are God's Children and how would you think God is feeling right now? If I, but a mere friend would feel the heart ache, God who is our Heavenly Father would have felt Million times of the pain I am feeling. He has more love and compassion than I do and He loved us so much that He is willing to do ANYTHING for us. but then why all these things still happens?

Honestly, I wouldn't know the whole answer coz only God have the whole picture. But what I can see is that people who raised up to the painful events with God by their side would be over comers and are stronger then ever! Some of us found the reason for the event and understood the lesson from it, but some of us don't but still continue to have the Faith in God's way. "Trust in the Lord in all your way and lean not on your own understanding. Seek His will in all your ways, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Let's pray for each other no matter what season we are in. Be compassionate and understanding as God want us to love each other in every period of our lives so that this may glorify His name.

3 comments:

BeCkY** said...

I feel very blessed too, that God send a nice mentor to me, and that is you!

I promise I'll be strong. Can't wait to see the baby.. Teehee..

Thanks for everything ya!!

Wai Wai said...

alalla, soon when susana at gleneagles.. u can take care of her lol as her nurse care.. hahahhaha


=P

BeCkY** said...

Susana is planning to deliver at other hospital..

I think it's HUKM