Friday, May 23, 2008

Special thanks....

Thank you to my friends whom have wished me early... Christopher Lim (Not Lam :P) Who called me b4 departing to France for his training! (Blessed Fella!) Yvonne.. on 22nd night ahahahah

Wai wai and Marcus.. so many times liao; Tini, my TTSS fren; Mas from DCG; All my colleagues in Corbis!! Thank you for the wonderful lunch and Cake!!! My Mentor, Jaecie with a wonderful verse just for me; My fren Kat who has just finish a hectic project; Julian who makes me feel like 18 ahahaha; Stephanie, who wished me via msn; and not forgetting my Sister in Law in NY!!! Magdalene!! Thanks for your well wishes!!! Ben who have wised me happy burf-day via msn. My beloved Josephine Chang, who called me all the way from Sabah!!

Bryan lee, Michelle Poon & Dexter for wishing me Via Msn; Rebecca,Jenny, KS, Mrs Wong (Reb's mom), Siew Fong from DCG and Carmen Chang via Phone messaging; Juli that hav msg me all the way from JB; Jon Ong, msg all the way from Australia! Sharon who called me even though she was caught in a terrible jam.

Special thanks to Vivian and Yow who gave me presents on this special day; advance gift from SharonLogan & KatBen for their gift. Jaecie wit her nice baju. The whole NLRC Church members who wished the May Babies Happy Birthday on 25th May... :)

Last but not least, Nigel, who force me to take a bite on an Ice-cream in the middle of the night on my birthday. And to those tt I didn't meantioned, pls forgive me... preagnant women tend to be very forgetful, naturally I am already very forgetful. Now tt I'm pregnant, worst!

Thank you all for your warm wishes and wonderful prayer!

No comments: