Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby in Motion

Now that baby have grown,
I wonder what is going on,
I can feel the baby’s movement,
And it’s a ‘funny feeling’ moment.

Others wouldn’t know baby is moving,
But for me I can feel it turning;
Not sure up or down or side to side,
But definitely moving. Yup! Baby is moving alright.

Don’t know baby’s gender yet,
Don’t know what to name baby yet;
But one thing I know for sure and true,
That God will protect baby all the way through.

Here is the ultrasound when baby was in 3 months,
Can you see baby’s head and body in a glance?
Baby was moving quite a bit during the time,
It was a very funny sight, yea baby was fine.

Here is the ultrasound on baby last week,
You can now see the hands and the feet,
Baby is bigger in size and God knows,
Normal & healthy we pray baby will grow.

1 comment:

Wai Wai said...

ahh, i saw ur baby head...!!? A guy or girl??!

lol