Friday, May 2, 2008

fatherhood and sonships (no gender preference)...

What a great seminar yesterday!!! I learned so much about fatherhood and sonships (no gender preference)...

I know that I am still lacking in some qualities as I am still growing, learning and most of all trying to apply all that I know, both in being a "Father" and a "Son". I had wished my young leaders could have made it as they would then able to may be evaluate me as a spiritual parent over them and that they would know what is it like to be the chosen ones...

I have also evaluate myself as a "Son" to Pastor and Jaecie. I find myself never really showed care for the both of them as much as I want to and when ever I do try I feel that they don't need it.. You know lar.. sometimes when you do or give something to your parents they may say 'you don't need to give, they got it and they are very self sufficient.' Then I would not know what to do next. Only upon special request such as Christmas presentations and looking after CPY's members etc..

They have shown much care, support and prayer for me and my household. For I hope to be a good Armour Bearer for the leader of our church. I am not too sure how many qualities I have as a "son" but I will surely try to do my very best as God has called me to. I was glad to be in the seminar and many of my fellow comrades were too :) It has been a great blessing.. Hope many would have attended as it would have not just blessed our leaders but ourselves...

(For My girls, don't feel guilty.. i will Xerox the notes for you... hahaha... then we can go through it briefly ok?)

No comments: