Friday, May 16, 2008

Not feeling well for the pass few days..

Was on MC for the pass couple of days.. (i think this is what Wai wai wanted me to talke about rather then my thoughts..)
Cold Fever... i think... felt dizzy and weak all over.. the amazing part is.. yesterday Julian (my frens from church n Uni.) actually msg me and told me tt God impressed upon him to pray for my health on Wednesday as he was driving home... AHahAHaa.. talk about Spiritual intervention...
Even though i still feel weak and dizzy at times.. very uncomfortable and unwell... (some more tomorrow Su En's wedding.. no mood to "Pan leng leng"... hei...) it's good to know God is at work even in such small matter... i mean its dangerous if its not properly manage as I am pregnant and i was a bit shock to know tt God actually need someone else to pray for my health... ahahah... but you know... I am very relieve to know tt someone have.. and care enought to do so.. And its by God' grace that my fren obeyed God's request...
Thanks Julian for your prayer...

2 comments:

BeCkY** said...

Susana, thanks for everything you have done for me today!!
Thanks for making this year so meaningful for me.. I am really happy today.
Despite of you're feeling very tired and all that, you still want to held a dinner for me with the rest.
I really appreciate that a lot ^^
Hope you are fine now.

God bless!!

Mag said...

Glad u had fun! I think everyone had lots of fun. New experience,new place and old frens would never go wrong. I'm feeling better now, dun you worry. More great things coming your way, dun you ever doubt it. Have fun on your actual birthday..