Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby is well and healthy...

Went for a check up last Friday... monitoring the water level of my womb.. it has increased a bit and now Baby is about 1.2kg... If i'm not mistaken lar.. so baby is growing well and water level have increased is a good thing..
This week we, CPY, is having our encounter weekend and I'll be in charged of 2 sessions.. i hope i can tahan as i get very tired and sleepy a lot now a days... Haih... i pray that i will have more energy and strength so i can still do the things i need to do.. i have cut down on a lot of outdoor activities and have been resting at home.. but i get bored very easily so is till do something at home.. :P like cleaning, playing with Daisy and Minie, been praying for family and friends too..
I think through this time of resting i may not be able to spent more quality time with others as much as i would like to but i get to pray for them and God have been good during my quite times.. I may have been weak physically but i know God is in control and all things is in His will..
I am enjoying my first pregnancy.. and I know baby is too :D I always laugh at his movements at times.. especially if it amazes my frens coz they have not seen it before.... ahahaha...
Will try to upload baby's 3D picture later and see if you can recognize the face of my baby aheehee.. till then... take care ya'll!!!

No comments: