Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Free sample...

I went online to search for some Baby products and came across some baby milk products..
While reading through it... i found out that i can get free sample.. so i register and got some free samples! heeheehee...

Anmum is actually given by a clinic in Damansara.. and this month August.. one of the magazine was also promoting this milk powder.. forgot which one d.. Not bad the taste.. i quite like it! I like the Vanila compared to Chocolate one..



I tried one pack of this.. Dumex brand... but got a lot of lumps after pouring hot water... a bit yuks lar..

Dun really like the texture... like it does not dissolve properly... i will try the other pack later... but may be MUCH later..


Haven't try this out yet though... I will try later tonight.. and up date it as soon as I got the taste of it aheehehheee...

This is MeadJohnson brand...

~~~

The funny thing is that when i get all these free sample.. someone will call me to verify me and then send the sample over so one of the personnel called me and ask me how old is my child.. :D

I told her that "he" will be due in Nov this year! ahahah... means not out yet lar.. and i told her i hope it's alright to try the milk out first.. since i plan to breast feed my baby... she was nice and said she will still be sending over the sample, no worries.. :D

Anyone knows how to get free disposable diapers samples? I got it once from Drypers.. which i'm not sure how i got them :p

2 comments:

aencheong said...

Su,

The milk powder usually need to be added with some luke warm water before u pour hot water else the 'yuk..yuk' lumps appear.

Mag said...

Hi Aen!!!! glad to see you here girl!! :D really ah?? must put luke warn water first ah?? okok... i still got second pack i will try thie method on the second pack. But Annum brand dun have the lumpy stuffs appear wor.. haih.. anyway.. will try adn up date later.. Thanks for ur comment!!!..