Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kat, my friend!!!!!

It's that time again,
To wish great blessings to a friend;
This friend is particularly cute, in size,
yet intelligent and wise.
~~~~ ~~~~
Her name is Kat and she loves cats,
So anything tt looks like cat reminds me of Kat ;p
This Kat love to have dogs as her pet,
yet her heart still belongs to the cats.
(this is just nonsense!!! Dunno what i'm writing also.. ahahaha)
~~~~ ~~~~
My wish goes out to a friend that cares,
Through all the years we have known each other in laughter's and tears;
She have seen me in my worst and knows many of my thoughts,
and I know her's too and that makes this friendship worth a lot.
(Can black mail her akakakakak)
~~~~ ~~~~
She gets to me once in a while,
but i get her too, i'm sure i drove her up the wall;
yet friendship is like a gardening and it is a process,
where hard work, love and interest must take place.
~~~~ ~~~~
My Wish for her would be;
to have more knowledge of the Word;
For that is where the seed,
of her desire to grow and most worth.
~~~~ ~~~~
My prayer goes out to her family;
whom she loves so dearly;
where she also pray to see the day;
where her family be saved by grace.
~~~~ ~~~~
The treasure she keeps are the Word of God,
Found in the Bible in the Name of the Lord;
May this small dynamite be prepared to explode,
In a good way where God's Passion is exposed.
~~~~ ~~~~
So here is to a wonderful birthday,
may from now on your prayers be gay;
with lots of hope, faith and love extend,
and most of all the Love of God that will remain.

No comments: