Friday, August 1, 2008

Red Cliff..

Went to watch the movie Wednesday night.. This is a good show, even if you don’t understand Mandarin it is still very insightful and a great philosophical war movie..

It talks about honor
, courage and strategies :D something very stimulating to the mind and soul. I like this show and dun mind watching it again coz I may have missed something in between.

Just want to share what I’ve learn from the show:

1) Putting others first:

2) Talk to the person that makes the decisions and the person of influence:

3) Be a leader of second chance:

4) Trust in the capabilities of your leaders, even if they fall:

5) To stand UNITED in all our differences:

6) Know your enemy:

7) Increase the morale of your soldier/people:

Just a short summary :) may use it for my company presentation later in Sept.. ahahaha... so all u Corbis ppl dun copy ok? you can add on but not copy and use my idea. :P thank you thank you...

No comments: