Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free Sample!!! Yea!!! thanks to KS...

KS was distributing some sample of Post-it-note in Sri Hartamas so i went with some of my frens to have lunch there and see if i can spot her :)
And I did!! i got some cool sample (as i love stationery) and i got something for myself...
Show you some of the samples...

This sample below is really colourful! i like the design and the colour...
Looks very young and hip!
Cool design and patterns...

I got this to support KS her fren Joey :) of course i need it also lar...
Some more is cheaper then the retail price... KS also explained the benefit of using this tape compared to other normal tapes...
You wanna know more? Ask her yourself lar... akakakaka...


Jane also got one for herself... It is cheaper and it is useful for me as i use tapes for my arts and crafts :)

No comments: