Monday, August 11, 2008

Scary experience... Stomach pain!!!

Had a terrible stomach ache on Saturday night.. whole night i can;t really sleep because of the pain.. I dun even know what caused it.. it feels like gastric but i have eaten something wor and it's not just on a spot like normal gastric. The pain is like all over my tummy... was a bit worrying..
~~~~~~~
But bb inside of me seems to be doing fine.. still swimming and kicking hard... so I knew he is alright.. as though he doesn't feel a thing.. Thank God!!!
~~~~~~~
Anyway, i was a bit worried so I prayed a little prayer and msg my doctor.. so the doctor ask do i feel the contraction or not.. I was thinking.. "what is that?? how does that feel??"" hahahaha i dun even know!!! Then Nigel gave me a very frank reply... "Like you want to 'pang sai' like tt lar.." akakaka... " oh Ok...." But i tried to 'pang' nothing also?Some more like forcing it so it;s not really natural.. It's not tt kind of pain i was experiencing.. it's just painful and I dunno the caused of it...
~~~~~~~
So doctor ask me to just monitor the bb movement unless i feel the "pang sai" feeling then perhaps will need to go emergency room for a check up... so i monitor lar the whole night until half way i feel asleep and woke up feeling tired. But bb is well... as i wake up and ask him how is he feeling.. he wil kick to indicate he is alright.. :D but still a bit pain and was tired from the monitoring... but felt much better... seriously dunno what had happened.. Praise God for His protection though..
~~~~~~~
Jaecie (my church mentor) woke up and had a burden to pray for me and bb even before i told her i got this problem yesterday.. haiya... Scary.. would it be a serious case should we have not prayed?? Really appreciate those that have been praying for me.. those that I know of... Kat, Sharon, Rebecca and others... This pregnancy have taught me to rely on God pretty much everything, as i have totally no control over it! The water level lar.. the bleeding lar.. i have been trying to stay rested and discontinue many outdoor activities also cannot help much.. forcing myself to drink milk (yukksss) and take supplements regularly... i think i have done all that i humanly can to take care of myself..
~~~~~~~
In the end, it's all in God's hand.No matter how much i do, God is the one truly in Control! Thank God! If my friends have not been praying for my baby, Nigel and even for myself.. I can't imagine what we would have been going through right now.. panic attack? fear? no peace? anxiety? I can't imagine the chaos!
~~~~~~~
Constant prayer keeps my mind at peace, knowing God is sovereign and wise. He knows what to do...

No comments: