Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dumb Celebrities quotes....

Arnold Schwarzenegger "I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
Me: Hhaarrr???

Brooke Shields
"Smoking kills, and if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
Me: Duh?? What you mean "lost a very important part of your life"?? YOU BASICALLY LOOSE YOUR LIFE!!!!

Alicia Silverstone
"I think that the film "Clueless" was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
Me: I think this statement makes me cry... laugh until i cry!!!!! wakkakakaa...

Sylvester Stallone
"The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can't change. After I die, I'll probably come back as a paintbrush."
Me: akakakakaka!!! Paintbrush? who wanna be a piantbrush???

Paris Hilton
"I don't really think, I just walk."
Me: No wonder....

By Yahoo...

No comments: