Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fake or real contractions???

I was having some contractions last week but irregular ones... which is the fake contractions or Braxton Hicks Contractions...
Last night from 11pm.. it started to get more and more regular and steady... but no pain!! So wonderful!!! and of course a bit "dunno what to expect" kinda feeling.
I thank God as I prayed tt it will be no pain as some contractions is painful to some ppl... and contractions can last very very long... so I am very grateful that mine is not... but there is a catch lar.. you dunno is it a contraction or not lor and you wouldn't know when would be the right time to go hospital lor... At least to me i dunno lar..
If painful, you would surely go hospital already by now, but i can still try to go and sleep it out.. it's uncomfortable but can still sleep for a couple of hours before the uncomfortable feeling starts to wake you up...
I look up the Internet to get more idea on when to go to the hospital and it mentioned that within and hour should i feel there is 4 time contraction i should be heading to the hospital already... My contractions.. is about a few min a part.. aheehee... and until now it is still a few min a part... consistently but I dun have the feeling of pushing yet... just feeling the tightening of the muscle at the abdomen area etc. Sometimes feels like wavy feeling and slight pain (very very mild).
I wonder how soon will I give birth.. will it be a fause alarm? As there is no pain and no pushing feeling yet? haha... will let you all know once i am out from the hospital later lar :P I am still feeling blurr...

No comments: