Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged by Jerrica.. Will do yours later ya Rebecca?? I owe Jerrica's one very long d...

Rules : choose 3 friends and describe something about them . then , tag 5 people . can tag back the people that you describe (if you want) ....
number1: Jerrica (Since you tagged me.. perhaps u would like to know what I would say about you? :D)
Describe Jerrica..
J= Joyful (sometimes crazy or nutz.. Girl Gone Wild!!!)
E= Eazy Going (slumber lar tu…)
R=Respectful (Very polite and gentle)
R=Really Girlie (love all the girlie stuffs.Soon make up would be in her list. Soon but may be not now lar..)
I= Intelligent. She is quiet but very bright I’m sure J
C=Creative (Love her photos!!! Very creative stuffs… dun you think so?)
A=Able (Capable of doing lots of things for God and others)

number2: Jeremy Liau (Since you sis is your sis.. I gossip about u lar…)
Let’s see… Jeremy..Let’s go from Physical, emotional, Spiritual and character wise. Physically he has no defects. A pair of eyes, ears, hands and feet. With Tan skin and tall. Talk dark and.. Ahem???? For the “beholder” would know lar.. Emotions?? He sometimes can be very happy but most of the time he just acts cool even though he is actually very happy inside. Should he ‘realize’ he is showing too much excitement on his face, he will “turn on” his coolness straight a way.Spiritual.. aheehee.. need a lot of work but seems to be receiving and inputting the good side of Christianity.. and have always thinks being a Christian is cool. Character wise.. overall he is approachable, funny and willing to help. Respect others and always been a man of a few words. He is also willing to try new things, sporting and perhaps even a bit charming.

number3: Joshua Liau (today is all about the Liau Family!! In CPY :D)
Joshua, haiya.. my first encounter or conversation with Joshua wasn’t so pleasant. Didn’t want to be such a Bad person to him at the time but he talked like he was the boss!!! Of course now he have changed… he is more respectful and more polite.. Either tt or he hates me so much tt he dun wanna talk to me :D Joshua now I think is still a happy and cheerful guy (some where in there.) talkative, I’m sure just not in front of CPY members. Mischievous and intelligent! I know he thinks a lot and have a lot a lot of ideas one.. but kept it inside his head not yet shared. I am sure he is also very entertaining and fun to be with.. Sounds like I am only perceiving his character but if I am wrong guys do lemme know J



RULE : Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names .No TAG backs!

ONE:
I got The “Mayong” Power!!! Not using it as often though… Aheehee. Dunno wht is it ler.. ahahahaha… you want weird mar… weird lar tu..
TWO:
I got a Muslim name, Looks like a Chinese but a Christian!!!!
THREE:
I always wanted to have a Tiger as a pet.. Especially White Tigers!!!
FOUR:
I had one dream where it continued the next day.. haha..
FIVE:
I had a dream that continued even after I woke up and went for a pee.
SIX:
I had wild snakes as pets before. Fist one was a small tree snake(brown colour one) then the next one was a python..
SEVEN:
The snake python I had for a pet actually sleep under my mattress at my grandparent’s place (before it becomes my official pet lar) We found it asleep when my mom was picking the mattress up to be put a side.
EIGHT:
I love collecting cute stationery like booklets, bookmarks, stickers etc even though I am already way way past that age..
NINE:
I am very very very very stubborn and yet will take advise should the advise can convince me otherwise.. get it?
TEN:
I love to eat Salads and rice (lots of rice)!!! Not that I am a health freak but I just love it!! Naturally…
ELEVEN:
I actually love cat’s more then dogs.. anyway… I just love animals…
TWELVE:
I cannot ignore a crying animal… especially on a rainy day where a kitten would cry and cry and cry… I cannot just leave it, I will not be able to sleep until I make sure that the kitten is safe. Or when they cry for food at the stalls… I cannot just ignore them or chase them away.. I will feed them some of my food :P Nigel will ask me not too but he always understand that I can't help it!!! I will eventually disobey him.. aheehee
THIRTEEN:
I can be a typical house wife or a typical career women.. but I choose to be both by being moderate. Knows how to be a good employee and be a good wife :D having the best of both world.
FOURTEEN:
I get hungry easily.. :D not just when I am pregnant, even normal days I get hungry easily coz I think my stomach main meals… I need something else to munch on.
FIFTEEN:
I sometimes think I am so perfect!!!(of course I am not lar.) Not anything extreme. Not too much Not too little….just nice :D Oh.. Nigel is so lucky.. akakakaka… (perasan…. akeekeekee)

No comments: