Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kena Tagged by Dexter...

-Name: Susana Magadalene Toh
-Sisters: 0
-Brothers: 1
-Shoe Size: 7/8?
-Height:168 cm
-Where do you live:KL, Heritage Condo.
-Favourite drinks:Hot TEA!!! With sugar..
-Favourite breakfast: Donuts, bread, fried mee/mee hoon, dim sum, nasi Lemak.
-Have you ever been on a plane?: Yup.. since very very young//
-Swam in the ocean:Super yes!!
-Fallen asleep at school:i think so :P not often though..
-Broken someone's heart: Ya..
-Fell off your chair: Dun think so...
-Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: haih.. yes...
-What is your room like: like a bed room? duh? comfortable, clean and tidy :D
-What's right beside you: My bowl of salad :D yes.. i'm eating again.. ahahaha...
-What is the last thing you ate: still eating my salad.. almost finish d...
~~~~
-Ever had chicken pox: nah
-Sore throat: ya
-Stitches: nah
-Broken nose: nah
~~~~
-Do you believe in love at first sight: yes and no.. love at first sight yes but if it doesn't last, dun think it's really love :P
-Like picnics?: Love it!!!! Love the great outdoors!!!
-Who was the last person you danced with: My husband
-Last person made you smile: My husband
-You last yelled at: my dogs
-Today did you kissed anyone: not yet :P
-Get sick: not today but of course been sick b4..
-Miss someone: always miss my frens
-Eat: eh?? wt question is this?? who doesn;t eat?? i've eaten many things today though..
-Best feeling in the world: So many great feelings... one of the best one would be my my wedding day..
-Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I SLEEP WITH REAL ANIMALS... my two pet doggies :D
-What's under your bed: dust and of course the floor.. :D
-Who do you really hate: Lies, Injustice, Unfaithfulness, Cruelty,
-What time: 4:55pm
~~~~
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-Still Studying

-Looking for my purpose in life
-Serving in my church & cg (youth group)
-Stay with a group of Uni Frens
-Collect unused stamps
~~~~
5 things on my to-do list today:

-Work
-Eat the food i brough
-Go buy paint for our house
-call frens to wish Selamat hari raya
-bring my cam to office to take some nice photos
~~~~
5 snacks I enjoy:

-Salads!!!
-Potato Chips
-Chocolate with almond
-Fruits
-Ice-cream
~~~~
5things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Use it for expand business
-Travel around the world with family and frends
-Build a Christian Tuition Center for the needy
-Build a Educational Fund foundation for the needy
-Build a Mission Fund foundation for Christian Missionaries and bringing up new generation of Pastors
~~~~
5 of my bad habits:
-i like to bite my lower lips while i'm thinking.

-i am late a lot of time for Nigel ( 5 min will become 15min.. sorry sorry...)... and sometimes work (i dun mean it but i always make up for it, means i stay back later...)
-I love to take photos?Of myself, others and anything else... until i rather dun eat :P
-When i cook, I tend to mess up the kitchen?? ahahaha Chinese cooking is most of the time messy mar..
-i tend to get bored easily.. so i need to do something most of the time.. and watching TV or sleeping is not one of it..
~~~~
5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:

-In a camp site
-In my secondary school
-behind my house for in house camping in the pass... (in the half hutan)
-Near a river
-In the car.. (coz banjir and cannot go home so have to stay a night in the car.)
~~~~
5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
You mean today??

- Go buy paint
-Dinner
-Go kai kai
-Go Home
-Go sleep
~~~~
I tag:
Michelle Paulsan

Joanna Paulsan
Wai wai
Su Jane
Jin Ing

No comments: