Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Dentur... not yet wor..later only show u lar... :P

Some of you are waiting for my post on my front tooth ler..
~~~~~
I know :P but i am waiting for my denture then i can show u some photos of it mar.. right??? u wanna see my tooth the drop off??? better not lar... i scared you will loose your appetite.. ahehehah
~~~~~
So many fren ask me what happened, i really need a recording to explain again and again..
~~~~~
Let me tell u the story.. My front tooth was under going Crowning (yes, because eat too much sweets according to Nigel) which means the dentist drilled a hole into the root canal and took out the nerves of the tooth to prepare it for crowning.. so it will not be painful in the future lar.. but i didn't do teh whole process which is the filling asap so the hole is there for a while d..
~~~~~
So the other day i was eating a sweet, the soft ones with a lot of sugar?.. and i tot it wouldn't do any harm as i have been eating a lot of other harder stuffs.. but the soft sweet broke my tooth!!! i can hear the crack once i bite into the sweet. haih.. then with itchy hands, i went to disturbed it further until finally the tooth became so loose i think i can just pull it out myself :P
~~~~~
Then the next day i took half day leave to go and see a near by dentist lar.. and THANK GOD can still save my tooth without wearing dentures :D but for now i still need to coz i can't do the crowning as the dentist need to do an X ray on my tooth but since i am still pregnant, its not advisable lar..
~~~~~
Many ask me to take photo as this is really rare akakakak... i will i will..but some of them wanna take photo with me also.. ahaha.. sorry lar.. the photos is only for my own safe keeping :P when some one really needs some encouragement, i will use it.. for their benefit.. not for you naughty frens tt i have out there, who wants it for dunno wht reason :P aheeheehee...
how does it look like? i think it looks ugly.. frankly speaking.. but its an experience!!! I tot i would be able to still talk properly but if i talk a little faster, you can har the 'fffffff' sound that i make coz of the "empty" space.. ahahah.. i can still whistle but not a loud as i could aheehee... it's funny!!! an interesting... but ugly... no doubt...
~~~~~
Anyway, it;s a temp physical defect only so i should not mind... Our Fren C.Lim also lost his frint teeth... worst still near CNY!!! nigel use to laugh at him :P me too but not because it looks ugly but he was very positive about it... what a good attitude to have during the times of "ugliness' ei?? :D
~~~~~
So now i know how it feels to be like him!!! Ahahahahaa... and knowing how he coped with it was a great indicator on how we should face these things.. With a positive attitude...

No comments: