Friday, April 3, 2009

Rank 2/10 thanks to you!!! :D

I just fóund sómë nëw font… silly më… I dun ëvën know how tó usë it until my frën Ben (EMN.. yă, it’s your new nick nămë…) thought me how.. ăhăhăh this is hów I rëpăy his kindnëss :P hë is a cóól guy with a cóól wifë, só I knów hë wóuldn’t mind… COOL ppl dun take things só përsonălly ëvërytimë.. somëtimës. But not ëvërytime..… wë knów hów tó lăugh ăt oursëlvës… nó morë “măyong powër” wăhăhăhăhă… (përsónăl jokës, ónly fór thë cg tó knów and fór yóu tó find óut…)

Any wăy… nice lër??? Ahăhăhă… ănd… MY blóg is nów rănk 2/10 in Goóglë!!! Yëa!!! Finălly gót incrëăsë in rănk :D I am só hăppy!!! Whăt dóes it meăn??? Meăns it hăve bëcomë ă bit morë rëlëvănt tó óthers… :D

Thănk yóu all thăt hăs bëen rëăding my blóg…!!! I hópe it hăs bëën fun and ëntertăining… and inspiring… and măkë yóu cry… (eh?) ăhăhăhă… thăt’s ănóthër story lar.. ;) take care all....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

huh? what do you mean by rank 2?