Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To accept or not to accept.. that is the question~~~

What am I talking about?
A better job offer within the company lor.. I was quiet excited at first.. you know having given an opportunity to do something else, a new challenge and a better pay...
But after deeper consideration, insights and when i really think about it... how long can I be in this position? I dun have the passion or drive for it? I dun think I will go any further with it? I dun see any bigger opportunies in it?
I dun get inspired, encouraged or given a bigger piture.. All i was given was work loads, pressure and expectaions... I know it's unavoidable to take up more responsibilities and work load that comes with the job but if one was to be ignite with passion.. there is no end wht one could do... but i think we fail in doing so...
If I accept, I will have less time with my family. Less time for ministry and for God. Most of all, because of the job scope, it may turn me into a different person... may not a better one... the only good part of all this is only the money... but you know wht boss... money is not everything.. many ppl may see me as being unsuccessful by the pay i get every month (and that i dun have a driving lisense whahahaha) but by God's standard, I am more than meets the eye...
I am capable, faithful and hard working. But i need inspiration, encouragement and trust.. and lots of it.. I know I can do all things throght Christ who strengtens me... but would i like want i see in the mirror one day after a few years in this career?
Lord!! Help me choose the right way for You and for the things tt is imporatant to You... I may have made up my mind but i will still surrender this desire into Your hands and if I should persue towards my direction, let let Your will be done; but should i need a freash start, let Your will be done.

2 comments:

Mag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mag said...

Jane ^o^ says:

Just imagine if you were Jesus, what way will he be conveying the message, most probably parables but most importantly, He always talk gracefully, I believe. Everytime when we talk, we try to resemble what's the best from Him Don't talk what we want to talk but it's what He wanted and His way of conveying. If we are not sure, rather not talk .. I believe when He's with us, we are capable to
Jane ^o^ says:
.. I believe when He's with us, we are capable to talk as graceful as Him .shhh... Love from Jesus