Monday, November 2, 2009

Alexander 1st Birthday..

Alexander's 1 year old birthday was a blast!! Thank you all for making it.. Thank you for the presents and monetary gifts.. and gifts to come :D
.
I'm so greatful that my father, mother, younger brother in law manage to make it to this special event.. And my bro Kennedy, sis in law , Edward and Connicious from my side of the family came too. Truly glad you all made it..
.
All our AIA frens and church members.. thank you for taking the trouble being there.. hope it was fun for all of you as it is for us... My Corbis frens.. hope you had a good time with some of our old frens..
.
I'm sure the children had fun coz there was so much toys, goodies and fries for them.. ahahaha.. and dun forget having Chicky there (the mascot) was one of Alexander's fav time.. Alexander's eye just brightens up as soon as he layed his eyes on Chicky.. ahaha.. I think if Alexander could talk, he would want to bring Chicky home..
.
The party was awesome with family and frens and the little children running around with colourful balloons and toys to bring home.. food was of course pretty standard.. wished it could be better though.. but really, it's the ppl that went there tt made the place so brighten up..
.
I haven't seen my official photographer's photos yet.. i hope i get to see them soon :) Some pictures taken by my frens was wonderful.. thank you Han Then, Wai wai, Chris Lim and Lydia Yee for posting it on facebook..
.
Must apologies if we did not manage to take photos with some of the families attended that day.. we have more opportunities again.. dun worry :)
.
Must say that we enjoyed ourselves very much..
.
To my son Alexander.. Happy Birthday darling.. on 1st November 2009 (Sunday)

No comments: