Sunday, November 8, 2009

My teachers..

I almost cried out when i saw this photos.. The one on our left, is actually my 2 years older senior.. Simon Kong.. One of the most talented Chinese Orchestra player and Conductor I know..
Then One of my Science Teacher.. which i totally forgotten his name.. but i remember once thing about him.. That he was a very kind man.. He had never loose his temper and had all the patience for his students..
Then, Mr Hiew, I remember him coz he was our vice principal.. He is so gentle and kind.. I can't believe he was not the head master after my generation.. Then the far right.. Mr Teo, my music teacher.. who i use to hang out at his house for lunch and tea and once stayed over with his family coz my mom couldn't come and pick me up after a performance.. he and his family was so kind..
To see them grown so old when I don't feel like I left too long ago makes me a little sad..
Like suddenly they grown so old..
Time really flies.. but I can see that they are happy.. they are honored.. and they are respected..
They have been so faithful..


This was my orchestra practice area.. I use to seat at the blue chair where all the flute were..
We had some good times and hard times then.. but mostly.. great times :)
The Chinese Music Orchestra was like a church to me back then..
We have a saying:
Chinese Orchestra is a Family..

No comments: