Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Having another baby...

Being pregnant for the second time is not an easy task.. especially when you have one older kid which is still, in a lot of ways... a baby... to take care of.. tiring!!!

So i hope my post will be short and sweet from now on.. except when I have much emotions or thoughts I would like to express.. (wai.. no time..) ahahaha..

Check up today... here are some.. erm... baby photos? :P See if you can see my little baby's head, hands and feet...

This is a 3D scan... I think? Still look a little.. erm.. alien? :P still growing and forming mar..
.
My children cannot be too serious lar.. must take life sometimes (sometimes) with a pinch of salt.. Serious when needs to be serious.. and still able to laugh at ourselves at times..
.
Can you see baby's head, hands and feet?
.
Ei? EDD is 26 May 2010.. ahahaha no more 23rd May? :P Could be early like Alexander and it will be 23rd May 2010.. ahahaha..
.
You may ask if I would like to have the same birthday as my baby... i will tell you.. No. I want her to have her own special day.. no need to share with anyone from the family.. :D but even if it is on the same day, then we'll make it special for the both of us..

2 comments:

Wai Wai said...

Susana, u calling me??! Lol, wassup?!

BeCkY** said...

serious 26th?
My birthday!!