Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas songs...

So what is your favorite Christmas song?

Hmm... I dunno myself.. I think it depends on who sang the song? Oldies are lovely Christmas songs.. "White Christmas" is soft and sweet, seating near the fire place, having some tea and chatting with family... it's a nice feeling..

One of my fav would be the Christmas carols like "Joy to the World." " Silent night""Away in a manger" etc... especially when a choir sang it.. it would be so powerful! Full of excitement and high spirited!! filled with God's majestic presences!!

I love this old group all.. Alba.. (I think...) their Christmas songs are so retro!!! "In the river of Babylon." and their other songs are very up beat and joyful.. they look like gangsters but the songs reflect a sense of Joy being a Christian on Christmas.. the Hope and Joy of having Christ..

No comments: