Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".. lol.. Do you remember this song?

Elaine sang this when I lost my 1 front tooth last year... ahahaha.. and no~~~ i dun wish for the teeth.. i can get it from the dentist.. :D

I wanna use this post to tag those ppl i know who has a Blog and post what they want for Christmas this year.. There are rules to this..

Rule 1: Must be affordable to many (so please don't state your dream gift like Diamond Ring, brand new car, a pet doggy etc..) Something your friends can afford.

Rule 2: Useful things please. (Don't give me toys.. haiyo.. how old are u? unless!!! You are a girl!! If u are a guy.. I'll Knock your socks off!!!)

Rule 3: Something Ppl can buy off the shelf. (Please lar don't tell me special edition card or book that is no where to be found.. that one wait for your special someone to buy for u..)

Rule 4) At least 10 in the list of gifts.

OK.. that's all lar I think.. Let me start with my Christmas list :D

1) AA and D Batteries (For my son's toys...)

2) Wet tissue paper (packet ones, we always run out of it when we needed it the most and yes, it's for Alexander's bum.)

3) Good books to read. (starting to read again recently so a good book is always welcome.)

4) Disposable diapers.. (LOL.. obviously for my son also.. aheheheehee..)

5) Socks (Can you believe it.. I dun have any :D and I think I need it when I deliver next year.. LOL)

6) Doggie Treats. ( I know its like for my doggies but it's really for our pleasure :D making them happy makes us happy and Alexander loves to see them get excited!)

7) A or A few committed prayer partner(s). (Any takers? there is no monetary value here but your time and love is more valuable.. oh...and it's not just for Christmas!! Its for at least for a year.. ahehehehe... expensive this one.. and it's not one way.. it's two..)

8) Children books for my Children. (All I think about is my children lar.. ahahahaha.. Don't ask me anything for Nigel... I even got problem thinking of what to get him for Christmas.. why? Coz i get him stuff many times.. the other stuffs he wanted.. i can't afford.. too bad :P )

9) Nice Containers or Paper Boxes. (Ahahahaha i love them.. but Nigel always hate sit when i bring or bought some home ahehehehe... i like tidying stuffs and put them into nice containers or boxes.. it looks organized..)

10) Buy something for the Orphans. (ok lar.. this may not be useful for me but good for the someone else who really needs a cheer during Christmas.. Some shopping complex actually helps orphanage this Christmas by putting up their wish list on a Christmas tree.. Get a present for me from you.. that would be my wish too.. choose the ones you can afford and bless others who are in more need than I am.. without expecting anything in return..)

So there!! Easy for those who wanna bless me with wet tissue paper this year.. affordable and useful... LOL

Now.. I would like to tag (and dun repeat tag ok? You tag your other friends that I dunno.):
Rebecca,
Stephanie,
Jenny,
Eric,
Kenneth,
Carol,
Jin Ing,
Jerrica,
Jeremy,
Wai wai,
Su Jane,
Dexter,
Han Then,
Nic Wong,
Marcus Heng,
Crystal Lim.

Your Turn!! Your Turn!!!

No comments: