Sunday, October 14, 2012

It hurts

Have you ever been in a situation where an unfortunate person's opinion was being put aside as unimportant and you feel you were like him/her before??

When those that put ur opinions asides were your good friends? Even to be considered as family? Did that to you?

I have only 2 words for that, "it hurts".

When it happened in my youth and I sat there not sure to laugh or to cry to the deliberate joke when ones opinion, be it important to others or not, just be disregarded.. Purposefully.. Worst still I dun even know Did I do it also at the same time!!?? It troubles me.. I truly feel that I have fail that one person that needed me most at the time.. He/she may not feel it, but I do.. Later, after the joke was made obvious to me..

We do not know how vulnerable we can be when we fail someone that is counting on us to be there for them and we did not.. When I realise it, I feel it's too late.. To late to make any amends..

Should I, like last time, withdraw myself from the group of ppl that make fun of others as a habit? Coz I tell u I can be worst then them, because I observe everyone n knows them by heart, I can be very nasty if i just let my lip loose... But by doing that, i will be an out cast, unrelated and uninvolved??

Classroom ans would be just remove urself from the group lar... I am sure this will be one of the ans my youth will give. But it's not that simple.. Coz I think it has more to do with me, then with them...

Even though I lead, I dun lead well..in many ways I am very childish n sanguine.. It's my nature. Yet I do my best to do what is right.. Wisdom is not natural for me, nor do I claim I have it much.. If I have a shred of wisdom, it's all from God's grace..

A new challenge I am facing, I think everyday, oh Lord, give me Your wisdom n strength once again, this time, more.

No comments: