Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time to chill

Work can be really hectic and stressed out.. You know what my boss asked me to do when it's too overwhelming? Yup!! She asked me to go buy food n eat!! :D I am gaining weight thanks to this brilliant advise.. Me gaining weight is not a bad thing, I am glad that I am but I think I need to gain it healthier.. Must do some exercise n stretching too. Discipline is key!! And I lack so much of it...

I have a good fren whose will power is very strong thus his self control n discipline is like automatic. I admire his commitment n ability to do so.. :)

I am on my way for my son's therapy session.. He is not able to speak properly n we suspect that he is a bit autistic.. Some say it's good to detect early while some say why we label our child like Tt so young? Haih.. Hard to be a parent hor.. Everyone has their opinions, even between me n my hubby, we were brought up diff n hv diff type of thinking in how to bring our children up.. To be honest, it drives me crazy!! This type of stress cannot be cured with a simple food therapy.. I need God's peace.. Coz food is jut temporary.. Like work, it will get done eventually, but life is on going.. Never the end until it ends.. So prayer n God's assurance is the only thing can get me/us through the day sane.. Nwe r all learning to enjoy life, but don't forget that our life is not that short, there's eternal life and we should focus more on that life rather then the one we are living now.. Not until we loose sight of today or this life but just enough to know that we don't belong here, eventually we belong in eternity...

No comments: