Thursday, October 11, 2012

My new fancy...


I love the gentle and smoothing feel after applying the toner on my face (sensitive skin) 
I feel refreshed and pretty.. I know.. how can a toner makes someone feel like tt.. haha. 
Like Kose's lotion, which is something like a toner, just not called toner.. is very mild and gentle.. Origin's toner smells like mushrooms though.. :P but it's ok.. it actually reminds me of the toner SPA center uses after a facial.. really. it does.. but it is a bit expensive.. RM140 for a med size bottle..  
Didn't want to get one but because there was a promotion and the good lady already gave me some samples.. I was tempted.. LOL.. but i got free gifts too!!! and According to the sales girl, this only happens once a year.. (I wonder if it's true?sorry for being sooo skeptical, I dun believe everything I hear. Especially in the beauty industry..)
Oh well... I am very happy with the Origin's product.. :) especially the Mushroom range for sensitive skin.. It would be my next product of choice after I have finish using the rest of my Kose products. 

I have been spending lately?? not lately.. just once a while.. :) thus all this beauty products updates and ranting.. :P

No comments: