Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Marketing promo gone bad..


You remembered the last time I told you about this brand that the sample was so happens to have no more stock when I went to redeemed it on the 7th of last month?? This was the brand lar.. of course some of the ppl got it.. and yes, perhaps it is not a scam.. 

BUT, when your free sample have run out, I think the company have the responsibility to NOT distribute FREE VOUCHERS to ppl to go and collect free samples anymore lor.. OR at least informed your "future clients" that there is no more free sample at certain areas if you still want to give our free vouchers on your FB page?? 

Further more you never attend to our frustration when we express it in your FB site.. not even an apology!  I wanted to buy and give it a try but I am totally banning your brand for the bad customer service that your company provides.  

No comments: