Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oppa Gangnam Style Tee!!!

hahahahahaha.. this is cute and funny.. WOW.. this is really that popular huh?? it goes to say that you don't need to sing obscene words, curse all the way or share intimate info in a song to become popular (I dun think Gangnam Style got any of the mentioned, right?).. It could just be fun and funny! My son not only loves PSY Gangnam Style but also watched The making of Gangnam Style and another MV of PSY for Korea for the Olympics.. very semangat one PSY's songs.. 

This is selling it at Milkadeal Check it out if you are interested.. hehehe.. i love how the front looks.. but I wouldn't get it lar.. it's just not my style.. hmm... unless my whole family can wear it.. LOL.. like promoting PSY like tt... Don't think they come with kid's size though.. and my little girl loves PSY's songs too.. I personally find i very entertaining.. first time I watched it, I despise it!! but after a while.. it sort of grow on me.. :) coz it made me laugh and later it made my children laugh; My husband was already smiling when the song was out on YouTube.. 

So!! How many of you is PAY's fan?? :) Go get one for urself then.. perhaps.. may be?? ;D



Oppa Gangnam Style!! Yea!

No comments: