Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sales gimmick, unethical sales girl or mere coincidence?

I went to get the sample on the 2nd oct ok... Even Clarins still hv sample.. Wht brand is this that they ran out of stock on the 2nd day??? Wht?? It's ridiculous ok?!
Me was not up set but not happy lor. There was another promotion for another product that was also a flop! Many ppl in KL was not happy about it.. How I knew? They complain on their fb page.. I will take their photo n share which product.. Coz I really want to someone to explain n perhaps someone out there knows something about it.. N btw,I summit my concern but they didnt even bother to reply me or other ppl... Makes us more up set!
Cool cool stay cool... There are many good companies out there that is ethical with excellent customer service..

No comments: