Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dirty little Alexander :P





Hey! What can I say... Eventhough I clean a lot and I love being clean.. I dun mind my Kids gets dirty on the outside.. as long as they are pure on the inside :)
.
They have to get dirty some how or another.. It releases their creativity and be free to use their senses.. Unlike us during our younger years, we play with mud, tree leaves and everything we can get our hands on outside our house... LOL.. now our children can only play indoors for safety reasons.. so why not give them some pleasure of getting 'down to earth' :D with thier bare hands!!! right? :D anyone out there agrees with me? ahahahaha.. (okok i know some of you out there dun agree..) :P
.
I love my childhood when I was free to roam around the forest of my grandfather's rubber estate. I would imagine a whole lot and dream my days away during the holidays :D When I was much younger, I would collect soil and add water to it as if it was stew. Sometimes even tried to make fire to cook it!!! LOL! What fun!!

No comments: