Thursday, June 3, 2010

I want nice boxes and containers!!!!

I just want to keep things tidy but it's not east doing that with a toddler trying to mess things up all the time..
~
I know we should teach him to NOT do that but sometimes I think it's ok to be a little messy at times.. just dun destroy my boxes!!! haih.. My toddler still feels bored with all the toys he has... So many ppl sayang him mar.. wht to do :D give him a lot of toys.. and some of it are from my bro, so it's old toys.. but still very good..
~
Anyway.. I think i need to rid of some stuffs from my house.. Old stuffs.. wonder if I should keep my size s clothing.. :P I pray I will be able to fit into them again.. but then.. not sure by that time it would be too old fashion or not.. LOL..
~
Lord! Give me wisdom to keep wht I need to rid of wht I don't.. Amen..

No comments: