Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good bye Corbis.. Part I

It is time to say good bye to my company which i've served for 4 years in sales.. My company, bosses and collegues was great... Pay and benefits was not too bad.. the work stress is manageble but most of all the culture of the company made it easy to work (not all the time but most of the time..)
.
I wanna thank my bosses before me: Christopher and Eddie (ex-bosses), Peony, Nicholas, Jacky and Sophia..
.
Christopher, to me is a visionary. He gave me the big picture on how I can serve the company better with what i have. He is understanding and fair.. He never fails to motivate me, challenging me and encourage me.. He is one of the most generous person I know.. :) I'll miss him dearly..
.
Eddie, he made me cry~~~ LOL.. but i love him the same.. he is a good friend to have and eventhough he was my boss, he is still a good friend! He is very perfectionist and very capable person. Full of creativity and life! He always suggest good things for me and I always appreciate his thoughfulness..
.
Peony, she is awesome! She understands me and I know she'll always have my back! I can trust her with her decisions to give me more work coz I know it is necessary.. Coz if it was not, she would not overload me.. :P she knows me well and always gives me wonderful gifts! I love them all!!! She is also very generous and kind.. always happy and postitive!.. I love her for her sun shine attitude.. gonna miss her so much..
.
Nick and Jacky, my two funniest bosses ever!!! they have the funniest chemistry.. i love to hear them argue.. not the serious type of arguements, the silly and childish ones... I'll always remember they tease themselve 'bodoh' as they were not familiar with bahasa Malaysia.. Nick: "You bodoh." Jacky; "No, you bodoh. Say I'm bodoh.. You more bodoh." then the arguement will go on and on in a funny way.. ahahahaha.. Both of them always made my day!!!
.
Nick is always so happy go lucky.. He is charming and full of fun! (sounds like another Nicholas we all know.. ahahaha) He can charm clients like no ones business.. amazing skills! Always admire his boldness, free spirit and determination..
.
Jacky is always so sensitive and caring.. He can be gentle and firm when he chooses to. I still remember his taxi story :D and I can't believe that he could be so angry with a taxi driver.. LOL.. He is so real and nice.. I really like him as my boss.. he is responsible and reliable.. :)
.
Sophia.. our vise president... eventhough i'm don't work directly under her or even in the same office.. I find that she is very personal and yet firm all at time same time.. She is so capable and strong willed... I admire her.. It is not easy to take on such responsibilities and yet she could do it so well and with much integrity and elegance..
.. to be continued....

No comments: