Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Quantum Leap"

Do you know this show? One of my fav series!! I love detective movies, mysteries and supernatural.. Once a while Romantic movies is not too bad.. but not all love movies are nice.

Have you heard of the series called " Murder She Wrote."?? Another nice series.. No wonder i love CSIs, Criminal Minds, The mentalist, Bones etc.. anything that got to do with finding out the truth or something like a puzzle.. of course it may not be the truth but it's a puzzle..

Real truth could be watching the Discovery channels or National Geographic :D even that I think may not be all true.. especially when they talked about the Big Bang Theory, Evolution etc..

Anyway.. I'm currently into "Quantum Leap." old old show... but good moral values and some history are shared in it too.. and those are the facts.. (mostly lar.. i think..) I hope someone out there can appreciate the show too.. :) coz it's really creative.. :D

No comments: