Friday, June 18, 2010

Thank God..

Wanna thank God for so many things..
Even though my life ain't perfect and it is frustrating at times..
I still remember that I live for Him and that I need Him more than ever..
.
I keep complaining about other ppl's incompetency..
And in the end I realize my own disability..
In the end, I remembered that is why we human..
Need Jesus..
.
As I grow older, I either have grown more patience..
Or I have completely gone astray..
For I am not as fierce and passionate as I use to be..
Perhaps I dun want to always "give a piece of my mind."
Coz if I do tt.. sooner or later I will have none..
.
but despite all these I still thank the Lord..
for being merciful to me..
For without His guidance and His Holy Spirit's directions..
I would not know where or what to do with the sheeps I was suppose to lead..
.
Sometimes I doubt, when I lead is anyone following?
Or am I just taking a walk on my own?
Would my life be a good enough example to lead someone?
Is it worth following at all?
.
I hope i have something to offer..
Something more than myself to give..
something that is from the Lord..
For the young sheep I am to lead..
.
I thank God for His blessings..
Amen..

No comments: