Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's ok to be single..

Young ppl now a days are far too eager to get a partner to love.. when the meaning of love is not yet define correctly.. It's really more than just a feeling.. It's responsibility, commitment, faithfulness, self-control, self sacrifice, patience, understanding, trust, honesty and much more..
.
Are YOU prepare for it?
.
Is your love going to hold when troubles comes? When money is an issue? When future is at stake? When in laws is involved? When expectations is unmet? When arguements happens? When children comes into the picture? ARE YOU REALLY READY for a relationship? Why can't have good friends to hang out with and talk and get to know each other and yourselves before deciding to commit yourself to ONE person? why??~~
.
I suppose we are all searching for LOVE.. and it is nice to be loved... the attention, the quality time spent.. the sharing of good times..
.
I can't blame young people now a days looking for that special someone.. I mean.. I was them too.. and I have 3 ex boy friends before.. so who am I to say that you are all in the wrong? BUT one thing I didn't have for some of you was, I didn't really have God in my heart.. No one told me to pray for my life partner until I was old enough to be married. LOL.. I didn't had any guide to how to wait and why to wait.. I just bang on the walls and learn it the hard way..
.
I hope young people out there would really hear our (older people) advise, to pray and to wait for that special person God has made for us... START praying now.. and better still write it down.. The list may change at times.. but that's because you have changed.. :) Coz you got to know yourself better and you know what you want more and more.. so.. Until the list is unchange.. you are still growing..
.
You wanna know my list? Of what I prayed for for the man I want to marry? :D
.
Will share it when i dig out my prayer journal one of these days.. HA!!! ~~

No comments: