Sunday, June 20, 2010

McD @ Wangsa Maju.. ur service sucks!!

Sorry for the language.. but truly the service at Wangsa Maju McDonald suck big time!
.
Our family went out to buy our grocerries one day and bb was crying.. so we stop at McD to feed her and may be buy some food for Alexander while waiting for bb..
.
Hubby was waiting in line for a long time and the lady infront of him was taking a long time as she ordered a lot.. and when the counter waitress (I dunno wht we call them ler..pls tell me if you know.. ) asked her to wait beside the counter (which is next to Nigel) while she go and prepare the customer's order.. ppl start to line up the wrong side which was on the lady's side.. and when the counter finish packing or serving the lady customer, she went and serve the ppl behind her.. bodoh right!? she blind or wht?cannot see my hubby there long time d meh? my hubby so big, carrying a kid some more she cannot see ah? and she knew that the line there is to wait for the food to be prepared or packed.. not for order.. hubby's line was the correct line for ordering..
.
Sorry but i'm very up set with her.. but hubby got the patience to just let it be but angry enough to not order anymore..
.
I know as Christ's follower I must be patient.. again it shows that I'm still in the process of gorwing up. But sometimes these things gets to me! Cut Q lar.. serve the wrong food lar.. insect inside my food lar.. etc.. Many Malaysians will just be ok with it.. it's true! but I dun think that by doing so we are being nice lor.. We are letting ppl take things for granted! (ello? this is what you call service kah? we pay for it right? I dun need Kings' and Queens' treatment but at least some fairness and courtesy lar when you serve your customer, right?) We should have told them our expectation so they can improve themselves..
.
Anyway, a question for you.. If someone were to cut-Q infront of you when you are the next to be served and there are ppl behind you also waiting to be served, would you gently tell the person not to cut the Q? even if that person is your fren? I dare you~~~ >:)

3 comments:

Stephanie HS said...

hahahah poor thing. i experienced before. but me being me, just let them cut q in a way. thank goodness there wasnt alot of people then, i had slight patience to wait.

but i think in Malaysia, this kind of service is somewhat, a norm? cant do anything bout it, worst, have to suck in the impatient-ness in us. but that doesnt mean that i am ok with it, even if it is a friend. its the matter of courtesy and manners :)

Jerrica said...

I guess it depends on the person and us. If the person is in a hurry, let him/her be. If not, then it is definitely a test! Haha. For me, I have to learn how to step up and say no if someone takes too much advantage in my life. but maybe for other people, they have to learn how to give in? :D Just my point of view :) i miss you susanaaaa! can't wait to see your baby girl :D haha

Mag said...

Stephanie: ya lor.. if really my fren needs to go first.. I will swap places with him/her.. means i go to the back and start the Q there while he/she takes my plc infront.. so it will be fair for the rest of the ppl who are waiting at the back lor.. kan? then only it's fair mar.. :D

Jerrica: I miss you too!!! :D