Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby Melissa...

She is now 5 months old :) Sweet as ever.. She got more hair now ahahaha.. and more awake too!
.
She smiles easily, especially when you talk to her.. she loves to talk and to be talked to.. sometimes she gets so excited that she talks very loudly as if she was shouting! lol.. She have one of the sweetest smiles that will melt anyone's heart... Even the passer by will notice her and smile at her.. She is fair and blurr looking, thus making her look very adorable..
.
I know i know.. i'm praising my own child LOL.. I can't help it! She's mine! She is my little princess!! I'm not comparing her to anyone's child.. so she is sweet and adorable in her own right :) nothing wrong with loving and praising her, right? of course others can judge her... but to me, she'll always be my little princess..

No comments: