Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Introducing veggies to my son..

How do you encourage young children to like veggies when it taste so disgusting to them? :P by blending it in with the food that they like to eat :D ahehehehe.. smart ler.. wahahahaha..

I wouldn't say that I've succeeded..but at the theory is workable :P and my son does eat some veggie in the process.. the key is to NOT GIVE UP! Keep putting the veggies in and be consistent in encouraging them to eat it up..

My son of course know tt the veggies got this weird taste and it's not as nice.. but slowly but surely, he will learn to appreciate it.. I'm positive!! I just need to keep at it!!! My goal is to teach my son healthy eating.. (as much as we can lar.. coz we sometimes have unhealthy food also geh.. wht to do.. living in this modern world of fast food.. not easy to rid of it geh...)

As for toilet training him :) i'm doing it on and off... but i think i really need to be focus on it... when i'm not cooking anything lar.. may be :P coz cooking take a while to prepare... ahahaha..
.
I hope my post will encourage all moms to feed their kids healthy food as much as possible.. You'll enjoy preparing the food for them... but dun be too disappointed when they dun finish or dun eat it.. it will take some time.. :) just keep at it!!! yea!!!
Yumm yummm.. See.. he is enjoying his food.. and he actually finish them all!!!! Hurray!!!

No comments: