Sunday, October 3, 2010

We had so much fun!!!

We went swimming the other day!!!
.
Alexander and I went swimming at our condominium pool Tuesday!
.
We were talking an evening walk last week and I saw our condominium's monthly expenses being shown at the soft board and I saw there a monthly swimming pool charges of RM1200 being paid to service and clean the pool..
.
Ape lagi! We (Alexander and I) went to the pool side to check if they cleaned the pool coz the last time we were there.. it was GREEN in colour.. yuks.. but now!!! it's blue and clean :D yippie!!!!
.
The next day we went swimming lor.. ahahaha.. it was soooo much fun!
.
On the first day, I've waited for Alexander for 20min before going into the middle of the baby pool because Alexander was only willing to play at the stairs of the pool and was scared of the water.. so we played 'sit' on the stairs and bit by bit he gathered his courage and after 20min, finally manage to step into the middle of the baby pool. We played for an hour!!! LOL.. (he drank some pool water lar.. :P wht to do.. but still happily playing :D we really enjoyed it..)
.
I have decided to bring him out for a walk and a swim at least once a week for each activity! Either that or hubby will bring him out lar.. ahehehe...
.
Sorry... no photos coz when I bring Alexander to swim, I have to guard him and not let anything else distract me from keeping him safe.. so, even though I would love to take some pictures of him playing in the baby pool.. I would rather focus my effort in spending time with him, have fun and keep him safe..

No comments: