Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My tea break in the afternoon :D

Another great thing to be able to be a stay at home mom is that we get to cook or prepare nice food for our family...
(even though I wish my hubby would like salad.. which sadly he doesn't.. haih...)
Just wanna share with you what I had for tea :D after a late sandwich brunch...
It's red and yellow pepper/capsicums, almond nuts, sesame seeds, veggies and black berries.. and a dash of apple vinegar... hmmm... yummy...

Such beautiful colour hor.. i love it when my dish looks great.. makes it more delicious.. :P

tadah~~~ got 2 slice of becan... ahehehee... it was soooo juicy... hmmm...

It's not going to fill your tummy until it explode.. but it will definately satisfy your hunger for good and healthy food :)

Anyone wanna be my guest? :D

Salad party anyone??

No comments: