Thursday, October 28, 2010

I wish I could turn back time..


If my mom would still be alive today.. I could go back to Sabah along with my two kids and spend more time with her.. since now I'm the home maker and my hubby is the one bringing the bread home..

But when she was very sick (3 years ago) ... I had to go and work to provide for my family while my hubby is still thinking through his business ventures.. futhermore I was pregnant with Alexander when she was diagnosed with breast cancer.. I had to do what I had to do for my family.. it was so heart breaking for me then..

Now that I'm a home maker.. I'm happy but still wished that I could be a home maker sooner for my mom's sake.. but then.. if I go home.. she may not receive Christ as her savior.. she may not rely on God then and be saved.. I know she loved me and trusted me becuase some how.. we are similar.. (I would say I'm more mature than my bro ahahahaha.. just careless sometimes :P but more matured definately..) my mom and I have the same wave length... ahehehe.. may be it's just being a women that bonds us together so closely..

I wished she was here with me right now.. I wished she could feel my joy.. (eventhough she may nag at me for not going to work and let my hubby handle the money.. LOL.. I need to learn to trust my hubby.. I need to learn to trust God..)

I will always remember my mom's love for me.. may Jesus bless her soul...

1 comment:

The Armsworthys of Clements said...

I just came across your blog, and I noticed your latest title. I lost my dad to cancer about 6 weeks ago. I know exactly what you mean.