Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eating healthy..


To live a healthy life.. we must feed our body healthy food, like the above vegetables :) filled with nutrition's and goodness.. not everyone likes fruits and veggies.. it takes some effort and committed to eat healthy.. (don't forget to exercises too) I thank God that I naturally likes these food..
~
so wht is the healthy food for our soul and spirit?
~
For my soul, need time to be quite.. a time to reflect and give thanks.. need time to stop and smell the flowers..time to meditate..to read a good book.. to learn and obtain knowledge.. to help a friend and family in need.. to spent time with my children and seeing them grow..
~
For my Spirit, to Pray.. listen to what He has to say.. must observe my surroundings so I will not miss what He wants to show me.. learn to love and be loved.. must allow Him to change me.. must learn to submit to Him and be humble.. need to be in His presence and His grace.. most of all.. All I need.. is Jesus..

No comments: