Sunday, October 17, 2010

Carrefour's mutanted Tomatoes!!!!

I had NEVER seen a tomato sprouting from within and still look so fresh from the outside!!!

This discovery is scary for me~~ I can't believe it!! When does a seed become a tree? WHEN IT DIES AND STARTS TO SPROUT~~~ So, it was to my horror when I see Tomato seeds sprouting inside a nice, red and shiny tomato flesh...

I am being silly becuase i fail biology!? but then.. this is really the first time i see tomatoes sprouting like tt wor!!!!??? I am katak dibawah tempurung in this? pls tell me?? pls???~~
It's not just ONE of the tomatoes, mind you.. IT's ALL OF IT!!! All 6 of it in the package!!!

I will not buy tomatoes from Carrefour package ever!!~~

Can you see the sprouts!!!!

Here a closer picture.. this is nothing compared to the photo below..

This is how the pack look like...

See!!!! Mutanted tomatoes ladies and gentlemen!!! Dun buy ah.. if buy also pls check properly..

Like an alien living inside the tomatoes!!! yuks!!!

2 comments:

Ralikat said...

Fear not. This is how tomatoes grow. The fruit which we eat is the food for the tiny seeds within. So, when the seeds reach maturity, they begin to eat the fruit which causes them to grow into little sproutlings. Left on their own long enough, the sprouts will eventually grow larger and break through the shiny red surface of the tomato and continue to grow.

Just thought I might try to ease your mind :)

Mag said...

phew.. thanks.. but is it edible? the tomatoes i mean? it looks discussting!!! yuks..