Sunday, June 9, 2013

Alessio@Publika

Wah!!! Ho Ciak ah!!!! :P
Had a nice lunch with new friend from office the other day..
If you do not know yet, I have moved to Publika for work.. Cool place with loads of food to try!! but expensive lar... T.T but i love to try new food lar.. hehehe.. 

So we had set lunch here at Alessio.. nice oh.. show you the set lunch they offer at the moment :)




Nanas fried rice.. hahaha.. my friend ordered one.. it's huge portion oh.. nice..


Tadah!~~~~~ this is my set lunch lar! awesome right!!!! wah, it was so much I had to pack half of it back and have it for breakfast the next day.. hahahaha.. love the bread coz it's so fresh.. and the wedges was nice.. orange juice refreshing.. Hmmm... for my dish I give it 7/10 lar!! (just because i love carbo.. hahaha)


Gonna show you more food soon.. hehehe.. it's really nice wor.. 

No comments: