Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lovely and satisfying experience..

First I had a nice lunch at Ben's.. For lunch I had this soft shell crab salad, not bad but not enough :D I love the mood of the restaurant.. The cakes looks deliciously lovely..


Then I went for a walk and saw this very nice display in the middle of publika.. Wow, a solo exhibition by shin Pui San.. Hand painted, brings back loads of memories.. Some o her paintings was sold for RM 1,500 each while the bigger paintings cost about RM 6,500 each.. Very impressive oh!!! Most of the RM 1,500 paintings were already sold and one table + painting was sold for RM 6,500 as well.. 







Lovely right? :)

Then next to it is the Nando's 6th peri-fy your art competition 2013.. Wah.. More nice art work.. So creative!!!







The last are the 2 grand prize winner!!! 

Then after a quick walk around I went to Ben's boutique.. Nice lar the decor.. I like Sakai like tt hahaha.. Thank goodness they don't mind I took photos. 


It was a lovely day indeed!! Every time I am able to enjoy good art, I appreciate the creativity of God. All beauty and creativity is from Him, He is the one that gave us humans His idea, his vision and His sense of beauty. I thank God for today. 






No comments: