Thursday, June 27, 2013

We can want it "all" but we can't have "everything"..

We can have it "all" but we can't have "everything".. 

I read this article on LinkedIn about a mom whom I believe is a business women and a mother, shared her view of a balance work + family life.. or in her opinion, is not balance work and life thing, it's a life thing.. It's the way we choose to live with the responsibilities that we have.. I think it is a good read and encourage women to be empowered to do more but at the same time not to neglect our family. We can have it "all" and we must first clearly define what is "all" to us.. 

Mine would be God in my Family, in my Ministry and in my Work; and all 3 are my life given by God.. (what does not make it into my "all" list. I don't get to travel often never mind; I don't get me-time often it's ok; I don't get to enjoy time with friends as often -- I"ll ask them to become my family LOL!!!) anyway, I hope you get what I mean.. there's a lot of things I would love to do more often.. (like getting more time to blog) but it's ok.. I do my best when ever I can here but I must remember my priorities.. 

Everyone's "all" is different.. So What is the definition of your "all"?? 

No comments: