Sunday, June 9, 2013

Early wake up call..

I normally don't wake up early on Sundays coz the activities on the night before always tired me out.. But today I woke up before 7am.. And I woke up thinking about what my good friend baron shared with me yesterday night. Her experience going to prayer mountain really changed her and the first thing she was tested was when she came back from her trip, which was not a holiday to her but a time of encountering God, she master bedroom was flooded with water as one of the pipes on the wall burst and licked until her bed and wardrobe was all affected.. At first she was really really up set and angry, then she and her husband started to pray, really pray for peace and they got it. They really received the peace to carry on that night.. It's frustrating to come home from a few hours flight an find your bedroom is spoilt ya know.. And for the many years o knowing her, I know she will be extremely up set, but this trip have approve again the power of God working through all who have gone to the prayer mountain.. God is really powerful.

Another couple that I truly saw change as they also went to prayer mountain is my pastor and his wife. After the trip, they came back refreshed and humbled. What is more astonishing was that they became an encourager to others rather then always finding faults to church members, I think as we grow older, it's like an occupational hazard for us older generation, all of us will do that but they changed and became a happier person but doesn't mean they don't go through trouble waters, its just that they have receive a new hope and a renews spirit!! It's wonderful!! 

Now how does it affect me? I also want to go!! Along with my hubby!!! I am a person who is easily satisfied which is sometimes good, but God really wants more for my and my family and for my youths!!! Coz this time when I do go, we will bring the youths to go as well.. I really want I see change from within. I woke up this morning thinking why when ever we do something tt we wanted it to last it doesn't last? Coz we haven't catch and receive the spirit yet. The people who went for this prayer mountain expedition received something that need to combine the race in Korea. And I want that for myself and for my family and for my youths.. I want to catch the spirit again and I really want my husband and my youths to catch it also.. 

Do I start with this important thing and its not writing a blog.. Hahaha.. (Even though that was the 3rd thing I did, first I went toilet then took a picture of today's sunrise then sat down to write this.) oppps.. I should start it before anything else next time... Prayer..  Thank you lord for waking me up early.. It's a beautiful day everyday when I have you by my side no matter what the circumstances I faced.. You love me regardless of my sins and weaknesses and I pray my love for you is good enough to put a smile in your face and honor in your heart.. 

No comments: